The summer may be drawing to a close but there is one silver lining on the horizon for bloggers in the form of a family friendly blogger conference. The Funfest Blogger Summit 2016 is being held on 10 September in Whittlebury Hall , Northamptonshire.
There are still tickets left and here are some good reasons for you to attend:
1. An array of top brands across a variety of toy and entertainment firms will be looking for blogger brand ambassador partners. Companies seeking opportunities with bloggers include ‘The Entertainer’, ‘Jumbo Games’, ‘Insect Lore’ and ‘ICB Toys’. For a full listing of company names please click on this link.
2. The day is structured to begin with a conference in the morning and, after lunch, the expo will open. The morning conference sessions will cover a number of topics for bloggers including how to create a successful partnership with brand names, a session on ‘An Invasion of Privacy? Should you be featuring your children in your content?’ and the growing popularity of VOD . There is plenty more listed in the conference agenda.
3. Meet up with other bloggers and swap ideas in the ‘networking lounge’ which will be a relaxed and informal environment
4. Bring your kids! A ‘children’s zone’ will be set up to help parents enjoy the morning conference session safe in the knowledge that their children are having fun too. The event is all about fun, so why should the kids miss out!
5. Children will play a crucial part too in helping their blogger parents pick the best of show brands and products which will culminate in an award ceremony.
The Funfest blogger summit is for all bloggers and is suitable for both beginner or those who have been blogging for a number of years. Tickets cost only £20.
Join in the conversation on https://twitter.com/funfestuk and https://www.facebook.com/funfestuk